A Wide Array of Services & Amenities
There is no place like Village Point Rehabilitation & Healthcare for comprehensive treatment and wellness programs for seniors needing short-term and long-term care in Monroe Township, NJ. Our state-of-the-art healthcare center is an expansive 87,000 square feet on five beautiful acres, able to accommodate 120 patients and residents in private and semi-private rooms.
Joining our community doesn’t have to mean losing your privacy and independence. In fact, it can be quite the opposite! Memory care and long-term residents often enjoy increased independence in a community that is designed specifically for their needs, with things like easy to navigate spaces, private apartments or rooms and specially designed programs. Rehabilitation residents are able to recover more completely and adjust to changes in their abilities or lifestyle before returning home, which helps build confidence and eases the transition back into their lives.
Whether coming to Village Point Rehabilitation & Healthcare for a short-term or long-term stay, you’ll appreciate the care we’ve put into each element of our community.
Our Services & Amenities
- State-of-the-Art Construction.
- Shared Campus With Monroe Village, a Springpoint Senior Living Community.
- 100% Back-Up Power for The Entire Facility.
- Excellent Care & Service.
- Person-First Philosophy & Practice.
- Rehabilitation 7 Days a Week.
- Speech, Physical & Occupational Therapy.
- Palliative & Hospice Care.
- Respite Care.
- Post-Discharge Follow-Up by Advanced Practice Nurse.
- On-Site Nurse Practitioner.
- 24/7 Quick & Stress-Free Admissions.
Comprehensive Treatment and Wellness Programs
- Cardiac Management.
- High-Risk Monitoring.
- Pain Management.
- Wound Care.
- SIM Incontinence Program.
- Pulmonary Program.
- Caregiver Support Groups.
- Music, Art, Gardening & Pet Therapy.
- Sensory Program for Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care.
- Healing Touch Energy Therapy.
- Meditative Movement.
About Our Neighborhoods
Neighborhoods at Village Point Rehabilitation & Healthcare are designed to reflect and accommodate varying care needs. This allows residents and patients to enjoy the surroundings and assistance that foster well-being and recovery that works for them. Who wouldn’t want to live in a place created just for their needs?
One neighborhood is dedicated to sub-acute care, offering private rooms and a physical therapy and rehabilitation gym. There is one neighborhood dedicated to memory care and two for long-term care. Each bright and cheery neighborhood is filled with warm natural light and offers a dining room, activity rooms and other inviting common areas.
Contact our team to learn more about innovative and effective healing and care at Village Point Rehabilitation & Healthcare.