How to Find Us
Village Point Rehabilitation & Healthcare is located on North Half Acre Road in Monroe Township, New Jersey, near exit 8a of the New Jersey Turnpike. We share a campus with Monroe Village, a Springpoint continuing care retirement community. Here are some helpful directions to help you find your way. If further assistance is needed, just contact our helpful team and we’ll be happy to provide additional assistance.
From Route 130 and Turnpike Exit 8A:
- Take Forsgate Drive (Route 32 East) towards Jamesburg
- At the light at the crest of the hill turn right onto Half Acre Road (Route 615)
- Village Point Rehabilitation & Healthcare is about ¼ mile down on the right, located on the campus of Monroe Village
From the Shore Area:
- Take the Garden State Parkway to exit 100B
- Follow the signs to Freehold (Route 33 West)
- At Perrineville Road (American Bar and Grille) make a right toward Cranbury
- After 4 ½ miles, turn left onto Prospect Plains Road (Stop and Shop)
- After two blocks, turn right (at Shell Station) onto Half Acre Road
- Village Point Rehabilitation & Healthcare is about ½ mile down on the left, located on the campus of Monroe Village
For driving directions from your specific location, please click here.