Being a family caregiver is a rewarding experience for all those involved, as continuing to build relationships and spend quality time with loved ones is an important part of life. However, caregiving can also present challenges when it comes to finding a balance between your caregiving duties and tending to your own needs. It’s important to recognize when a break is needed to ensure you can continue to provide the best care to your aging loved one.
Find Peace of Mind with Our Respite Care Services
Here at Village Point, we offer respite care services to allow caregivers a worry-free break from caregiving duties. You’ll enjoy peace of mind of knowing your loved one is receiving the personalized, compassionate care they need in a safe, comfortable environment. Whether individuals stay for seven days or several weeks, our respite program offers:
- Individualized plan of care to meet specific care needs
- Open line of communication with you, so you know how your loved one is doing
- Private or semi-private accommodations
- On-site health care services
- Three meals per day
- On-site RN, 24/7
- On-site physician services
- Engaging activities programs
- On-site rehabilitation services
Rest easy and find time to attend to your own needs with the high-quality respite care services available at Village Point. Contact us today to learn more.